Established in 1969, Eagle Fire Control has secured the position as the oldest South African owned fire protection and detection company situated in KwaZulu-Natal, offering specialised sales and services to our ever-expanding local and national client base.
Over the past 45 years, our services have grown to include:
- Routine service/sales and maintenance of portable and mobile fire extinguishers, hose reels and hydrants
- Installations, service and repairs of sprinkler, drenching and deluge systems
- Early warning smoke detection and environmentally friendly gaseous suppression systems
- Public address and evacuation systems
- Fire training courses
- Fire risk audits and evacuation procedures
- A host of specialised equipment sales relevant to the fire industry
All of our services offered are done in strict accordance with the codes of practice and conduct stipulated by the relevant governing and regulatory authorities. As a result, we enjoy full accreditation across the board for your peace of mind that all work undertaken by our qualified and experienced technicians is done to the highest possible standards applicable to our industry.