Fire Detection & Fire Alarm Systems
This division caters for all your needs, covering the installation of:
- Both conventional and analogue-addressable fire alarm systems
- Smoke, heat and multi-sensor detectors (including intrinsically safe type detection)
- Infrared and ultraviolet flame detection
- Aspiration (air sampling) detection for various hazards
- Gas suppression for high-risk areas (various mediums)
- Reporting of alarms
- Linking of systems to access control, ventilation and audio evacuation systems for automatic control
- Fire door and stairwell pressurisation control
- Beam detection for warehousing
- Ember detection for conveyor systems
We also service existing fire detection systems and train you on the correct operation and maintenance checks to be carried out.
Eagle Fire Control is a member of the Fire Detection Installers Association (FDIA). This association ensures all personnel are trained in accordance with the latest developments within the industry and ensure that all work is carried out in strict accordance therewith. Furthermore, all personnel are registered with the SAQCC for fire alarm, gas system installations and maintenance in accordance with SANS 10139 standards and to local authorities specifications.
Eagle Fire Control is geared to deal with the design of basic and sophisticated fire alarm system installations, including small offices, to large industrial facilities and hazardous areas, to computer server rooms.